Journeyman Picker Operator
Road Train Oilfield Transport Ltd. is currently seeking Journeyman Picker Operators.
- Journeyman Picker Operator Certification through a recognized training institution.
- Clean Class 1; must provide recent drivers abstract.
- Basic mechanical and troubleshooting experience.
- Hazard and safety awareness.
- Demonstrated oilfield hauling experience.
- You must be reliable, dependable and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation to be on “call.”
- Winch tractor experience considered an “asset.”
- You will be required to undergo Drug and Alcohol Testing.
- Safety tickets: 1 st Aid, H2S, eGSO
We will provide a great working environment, Top industry wages, benefits and you can be home every night!
Road Train Oilfield Transport Ltd. is currently seeking individuals to work with our pickers, bed trucks and winch tractors.
Your role as a Swamper:
- keep truck and shop clean
- assist with repairs and maintenance
- chain up when required
- use appropriate PPE
- Follow company and client safety policies
- pilot truck operation
- participate in relevant training and safety process
Thinking about getting your class 1 CDL or becoming a Journeyman Picker Operator? We offer advancement in the industry and will provide training to the right person.
You must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License or Class 3 Q Endorsement with reliable transportation and previous experience on a bed truck or picker truck.
Current H2S and First Aid
We thank all those who apply but only suitable candidates will be contacted.